Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dance like there's no tomorrow.

Heey, hey. I haven't been on blogspot in the LONGEST. (x
I don't think I even, have time to blog no mo'. D:
But, I dont think anybody even reads this. Well, except for maybe, Felisha. (:
I thought, about why did I even, make this blogspot.
Reasons:
1) Felisha, told me I should make one over summer. ;D
2) I have a private blog, where I let out some of my thoughts, I would NEVER say out loud.
3) I have no idea.
AHAA.
Well, I am currently on Spring Break, if anyone is asking..
BOREDBOREDBORED.
I was suppose to go to Oli's house and help her, make her wall-cut-out-magazine-collage, and then hit the mall.
But my effing, sister is leaving her friend's house @ three pm. And now I cant go to the fucking mall. It's like a five minute walk from Oli's house.
ARGHH.
So, I'm just gonna be there from 1-3 PM.
DD:
xG

No comments:

Post a Comment