Friday, February 5, 2010

Color my life with the colors of chaos.

FINALS.ARE.OVER.
yaays. :D
So todaay, I had a girl days out. I went to the movies to watch Dear John with Hannah & we met up with Karla and Jackie. -___-
Anywhoo. But before that we had Chipotles! It was REALLY GOOD. I had a chicken burrito.
Dear John was so effing good. I loved it. <3 Then Hannah & I went to Urban Outfitters. I found this piggy with stash! I wanted it SOO BADLLY. But I promised myself I wouldnt shop. :( So then we went to this half vintage/thift shop. It was called Wasteland. The front was all new stuff and the back was vintagey/thifty. I really liked the bags there. :D AHAHA.
So anywho, today was super fun! Then afterwards, I went to Hannah's house & we played Halo on xBox live. I FAILED.
Next Friday, I am going to a birthday party. So, now I have an excuse to go shop. ahaha.
xG

No comments:

Post a Comment