Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The words I love you will always linger my lips.

its raining, its pouring, the old man is snorring! :D
today i heard thunder and it was really loud. i was in the gym for p.e. and i was talking to a couple of my friends all a sudden i see a flash of light on the glass window, roof thingy, and then a BOOOOMMM! & it shook the room. it was pretty scary. (x
so anyways my umbrella broke today. Dx so i was soaked wet by the time my mother picked me up and my fuggs were really wet. it sucks.
then we went to target to buy rainboots but they were all sold out. BIGGER boo. :( we also went to pay less and they were all gone too.
it was like flooding today and tomorrow it is excepted to rain even harder!
i like the rain when i have the right rain gear. and a broken umbrella wont do.

xoxo,
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment